1. Is Elenblu's Pretty Please nail paint collection vegan-friendly?
We are happy to inform you that as an extension toward our commitment toward responsible beauty, Elenblu's Pretty Please nail polish collection is certified as vegan-friendly. This means no raw materials have been derived from any animal sources - directly or indirectly - nor do any of our direct vendors sell or supply us such products.
2. What is special about your Pretty Please Touch N Shine Top Coat polish?
Elenblu's Touch n Shine cruelty-free Top Coat incorporates a long-lasting, high-gloss vegan formula that has been carefully developed without any chemicals to ensure your safety, while also guaranteeing an incredible shine and added lustre. An easy application of a thin coat offers extended wear time on all your favorite nail color shades! Added bonus - our Top Coat is chip-resistant, offering a protective shield that is silky and superior.
3. How should I apply the Pretty Please Top Coat?
Apply a uniform coat on any nail color to not only protect your nail polish, but to also enjoy a long-lasting effect with added lustre.
4. What's so unique about your Pretty Please base coat?
Enjoy a long-lasting manicure with Elenblu's Pretty Please base coat. Not only does our superior formula prevent nail staining and chipping, a special resin system we've used also ensures extra-long wear, high shine gloss and improved spread ability. Odorless and colorless, this unique Base Coat is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. A thin application of our base coat protects your nails. You’ll simply adore the ultra smooth finish!
5. How long-lasting are your Pretty Please nail polishes?
Our Pretty Please nail polishes last for 6-7 days, offering you ample longevity.
6. What are the key features of your Pretty Please nail paint collection?
Vegan-certified. Cruelty-free. Chemical-free. Long-lasting. Non-chipping. Non-yellowing. Quick-drying. Light-weight. These are just some of the many amazing features you'll enjoy when you use our Pretty Please nail paint collection. Take your pick from 20 bold and beautiful shades in this unique collection that looks pretty and has been designed to please you!
7. What ingredients are in your Pretty Please nail polishes?
Our Pretty Please nail paints are created with the following safe ingredients - Lithol Rubine B, Deep Maroon, Brilliant Blue, Titanium di Oxide, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Saturated Polyester Resin, Non Settling Gel, Benzophenone-3, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate and N- Butanol.
8. Are your Pretty Please nail polishes safe to use?
Our Pretty Please nail paints are chemical-free, which makes them absolutely safe to use. Your well-being is our priority - use our products without any hesitation!
9. Are your Pretty Please nail polishes cruelty-free?
Elenblu takes pride in maintaining an animal-friendly policy. We believe in being cruelty-free, which is precisely why our products have not been tested on any animals. Furthermore, our Pretty Please nail paints are vegan-friendly. No raw materials have been derived from animal sources - neither directly or indirectly - nor do any of our direct vendors sell or supply us such products.
10. What is the expiration date for your Pretty Please nail polishes?
Enjoy our Pretty Please nail polishes for up to 36 months – we believe in giving you your money’s worth.
11. What is the best way to store the Pretty Please nail polishes?
Avoid exposing your Pretty Please nail polish to direct sunlight and heat – we recommend storing this product in a cool, dry place.
12. How many shades are available of the Pretty Please nail polishes?
At the moment, we have a lovely collection of 20 shades for you to choose from in our Pretty Please nail polish collection - this includes our revolutionary Top Coat and base coat. However, we highly recommend you visit our products page for the latest updates on new additions!
13. Can I name one of your Pretty Please nail polish shades as a gift for someone?
If you would like to name one of Elenblu's Pretty Please nail polish shades in honor of someone special, email our team at email@example.com for further details.
14. Where are your Pretty Please nail polishes manufactured?
Our Pretty Please nail polishes are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility located in Mumbai, India. A team of leading industry experts and chemists has developed each of our products with the utmost care.
15. If I don't like the Pretty Please nail polish(s) I ordered, or the color does not seem to match what I had in mind, am I allowed to return the product(s)?
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to Elenblu. However, our return policy is only valid on unused products within 24 hours of receipt of the package. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
16. Do you have samples of the Pretty Please nail polish collection available for influencer collaborations?
We collaborate with select bloggers, vloggers and Instagrammers from time to time. Please share your details with us at email@example.com - we will respond if there is any interest from our end.
17. If I want to order a customized set of Pretty Please nail polishes for gifting purposes, is that possible?
At the moment, we do not have any pre-defined gift sets available. However, you may select the products you would like to gift and simply input the recipient's address in the shipping information section at the time of check-out.
18. If I receive a defective Pretty Please nail polish, what should I do?
We strive to offer you the smoothest delivery process. In the extremely unlikely event that you receive a defective product, please submit a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package so we can send you a replacement piece.
19. Is gift packaging available on Pretty Please nail polishes that I am ordering for someone else on a special occasion?
Please write to us at email@example.com to request information regarding special gift packaging options (this service is subject to availability).