Cancellation & Return Policy
1. Can I cancel a product that I’ve ordered?
Cancelling orders can be a daunting task; we’re here to help you sail through it with ease. If the order or the item(s) that you want to cancel have not been shipped yet, you can write to our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject : Order Cancellation, Your Order Confirmation Number.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 24-48 business hours after the cancellation request.
If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped, but has not yet been delivered, please get in touch with our Customer Support team on email@example.com with Subject : Order Cancellation, Your Order Confirmation Number.
In case you have cancelled an order, which has already been handed over to the courier company on our end, they may still attempt delivery. Kindly do not accept the delivery of the order.
Once we receive the product(s) back and verify its packaging/condition, we will refund your money within 24-48 business hours.
2. Can I return a product that I’ve ordered?
Yes, most definitely. Except for the following conditions:
- Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse
- Returned without original packaging including, price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and other accessories or if original packaging is damaged
- Serial Number is tampered
- Defective products that are covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s warranty
- Product is used or altered
- If request is initiated after 5 business days of order delivery
- Free product provided by brand
Categories not eligible for Return:
Customized Products (Eg: lipsticks, compacts, mascaras, etc) cannot be returned since they are available during select promotions and ordered on demand
Please note: For certain marketing campaigns or mega sale periods, special return/exchange/refund rules may apply. Information regarding this is visible on the promotion banner. For any clarification, please feel free to contact our customer care.
3. How do I return a product?
Our shipments go through rigorous quality checks before they leave our warehouse. However, in the rare case that your product is damaged during shipment or transit, you can request for a replacement or cancellation and refund.
If you have received an item in a damaged/defective condition or have been sent a wrong product, you can follow a few simple steps to initiate your return/refund within 5 days of receiving the order:
Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving the order.
Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund the defective/wrong items in your order. Kindly share an image of the product and the invoice for our reference.
Step 3: We will pick up the products within 2-4 business days. We will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact.
Note: If it is a case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount. Rest assured, your payment is safe with us, and will be due to you as per the diligence.
4. How will I get refunded?
In case of a return/replacement/refund, we process the refund once the products have been received and verified at our warehouse.
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back. It may take 2-3 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- For cash on delivery transactions, we will initiate a bank transfer against the refund amount against the billing details shared by you. This process will be completed within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back and your bank details on email. It takes an additional 2-3 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.